- Job Title
- Project Scheduler
- Job ID
- Multiple Locations,
- Other Location
Longenecker & Associates (L&A) seeks qualified Project Schedulers to provide project support to multiple contracts at sites around the DOE complex. As a Longenecker & Associates employee, you will have the opportunity to engage in mission critical work, join a team that consistently exceeds client expectations, and become a member of a professional family.
- Must coordinate proposal efforts for scheduling activities.
- Will apply principles of work breakdown structure, project/cost coding and cost data to ensure that the data is correctly and consistently entered and utilized in the project controls system.
- Develop baseline and forecast schedules, status physical progress and maintain schedule control.
- Subcontractor shall collect data, input updates and produce basic schedule management reports.
- Update schedule progress and forecast activity start and finish dates..
- Analyze current schedule trends and identify potential problem areas.
- Must be proficient in PrimaVera P6
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 8 years experience scheduling
- Experience can be substituted for education
- DOE Q or L (DOD Secret or TS) preferred; Uncleared candidates will be considered, but must have ability to obtain a clearance
- Ability to use independent judgement for determining course of action
- Strong analytical skills
Work is performed in an office setting.
May involve standing and walking for brief periods. May involve minimal or infrequent lifting or carrying.
L&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.