Network Technician - Davis Monthan AFB, Arizona
- Job Title
- Network Technician - Davis Monthan AFB, Arizona
- Job ID
- Davis Monthan AFB, AZ 85707
- Other Location
Location: Tucson, AZ
Clearance Required: Active Secret Clearance
- Security+ is required for this position.
- CCNA is desired.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage Cisco, Tandberg and other brands of video conferencing equipment.
- Provide support with endpoints and applications for personal computers.
- Evaluate and test all equipment on a quarterly basis.
- Perform video bridge support and Instant Messenger, Internet Protocol (IP) Video presentation support.
- Complete installation on new or replaced equipment.
- Instruct and coordinate client in the use of video conferencing systems/applications.
- Provide client-level network troubleshooting and support functions.
- Support network connectivity to client computer systems and other devices(desktops, laptops, VTC systems, etc.).
- Schedule network support service downtime as necessary and escort additional third-party contractors during maintenance windows.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional working environment in an office space on a military base.
- Interacts with on-base military, contractor and other personnel.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ventura is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Ventura is committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.