Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Stud Press Operator - 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift
- Job Title
- Stud Press Operator - 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift
- Job ID
- Albion, IN 46701
- Other Location
Hiring immediately for manufacturing and production positions in Albion, IN
Available to interview? We’re welcoming walk-in interviews at our Albion plant! Visit us Monday through Friday between 8am – 4pm at 500 South 7th Street, Albion, IN 46701. Please ask for Khai, our Onsite Recruiter.
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Stud Press Operator!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Shift Stud Press Operators in our Albion facility. The starting pay for this position is $17.50 / hour.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Stud Press Operators are responsible for the following:
- Operate a Stud Press machine and assist CNC operators as needed.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Ability to possess a high degree of quality workmanship
- Working knowledge of various types of machinery
- Be safety conscious, detail oriented, and work well with others in a team environment
- Be able to lift up to 80lbs
- Flexible to work overtime and weekends as required
- Able to read and understand written/verbal instructions in English.
Text "DEXTER" "25000" to Apply!
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.