Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Die Room Repair Technician - 2nd & 3rd Shift
- Job Title
- Die Room Repair Technician - 2nd & 3rd Shift
- Job ID
- Albion, IN 46701
- Other Location
Hiring immediately for manufacturing and production positions in Albion, IN
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Die Room Repair Technicians!
We currently have open opportunities for 2nd & 3rd Shift Die Room Repair Technicians in our Albion facility.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Die Room Technicians are responsible for the following:
- Setting up and operating conventional machines
- Setting up and operating CNC machines to fabricate metal and nonmetal parts
- Setting and operating CNC machines to repair metal and nonmetal parts
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Ability to operate a variety of mills, lathes, and grinders holding specified tolerances
- Must have detail orientated
- Must be able to read blueprints, sketches, and drawings
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot dies in presses
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime, including weekends
- Must be able to read work instructions and other work documents provided in English
- Must be able to write production and quality information in English, must understand verbal instructions provided in English
- Must speak basic English
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.