Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Maintenance Helper (Oiler) - 1st & 2nd Shift
- Job Title
- Maintenance Helper (Oiler) - 1st & 2nd Shift
- Job ID
- Albion, IN 46701
- Other Location
Hiring immediately for manufacturing and production positions in Albion, IN
Available to interview? We’re welcoming walk-in interviews at our Albion plant! Visit us Monday through Friday between 8am – 4pm at 500 South 7th Street, Albion, IN 46701. Please ask for Khai, our Onsite Recruiter.
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Maintenance Helper (Oiler)!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st & 2nd Shift Maintenance Helper (Oiler) in our Albion facility.
Maintenance Helper (oilers) are responsible for the following:
- For operating the floor scrubber and floor sweeper; along with completing general preventative maintenance on both including changing brushes, squeegees, dump collection hoppers (sweeper) and clean out holding tanks (scrubber).
- Responsibilities also include changing filters in Axle Paint line booths, rewrap transfer units and soak all used filters in water, properly disposing to Hazmat.
- Additional responsibilities are operating of forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts. Employee must be able to climb ladders. Employee must also assist Maintenance with machine repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment as needed.
- This is not an inclusive list of duties and responsibilities and may change as needed.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work without constant supervision.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must have a good safety record, possess a high degree of quality workmanship and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read work instructions and other work documents provided in English; must be able to write production and quality information in English; must understand verbal instructions provided in English; and must speak basic English.
- Analytical abilities with good attention to detail
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.