- Job Title
- Charge Nurse
- Job ID
- Sacramento, CA 95824
- Other Location
We’re a skilled nursing facility looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our guests with a care experience that will change their lives! Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, and you would like to provide a unique and memorable experience to our guests, we want to meet you! OUR COMPANY MISSION: To inspire hope that contributes to health and well-being for a unique care experience. We strive to deliver quality of care and unparalleled hospitality to all our guests and team members. Our Service Covenant: Smile - Empathy - Recognition - Voice – Integrity – Care - Experience.
We are seeking an LVN or RN who can perform multiple duties as needed.
- Greet & Assess incoming patients for admission, and follow up on all admissions from previous day.
- Inform nursing personnel of new admissions, weekly admission assessments for new admits 4x weekly.
- Orient new resident/family to facility.
- Review resident's chart for specific treatments, medication orders, diets, etc.
- Verify transportation requirements for following day.
- Review and print labs daily.
- Perform daily room rounds.
- Ensure prescribed treatments are being properly administered by CNAs.
- Notify physicians when resident is involved in an accident or incident or change in status.
- Weekly med room, refrigerator and e-kit audits for expired medications.
- Perform all nursing duties necessary, such as: Tube feeding, catheterization, suction, changing dressings/bandages, packs, colostomy and drainage bags, obtain specimens for lab testing, blood sugar monitoring and insulin administration.
- Admit, transfer and discharge as needed.
- Direct the day to day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with regs and guidelines and in accordance with company culture, standards and expectations -- create an environment of warmth.
- Maintain daily census report and submit to the business office as required.
- Complete and file daily required electronic and paper forms/charts/reports, timely, completely & accurately.
- Follow up on weekend supervisor tasks to ensure completed.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Schedule, attend, lead and ensure all staff is being developed and groomed for success and growth.
- Ensure your facility is fostering and working to retain new staff.
- Report suspected or fraud to the administrator.
- Calculate PPD for the day and adjust schedules as needed.
- 1 year of experience in a Skilled Nursing facility as an LVNor RN in California
- 1 year of leadership experience, or training.
- Current CA LVN or RN license in good standing.
We provide excellent pay and comprehensive benefits for full-time associates.