Construction Manager, Second Shift
- Job Title
- Construction Manager, Second Shift
- Job ID
- Livermore, CA 94550
- Other Location
Longenecker & Associates is seeking a Construction Manager to work the second shift (4:00PM to 12:00AM) at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Work is expected to begin in early May. The project to be supported is to install new programmatic equipment, which requires equipment siting, utility and process gas installation. The Construction Manager will oversee the work being performed by the LLNL-selected general contractor.
Primary job responsibilities are as follows:
- Construction Manager to work the second shift (4:00 PM to 12:00 AM) for the B225 Equipment Siting Project. Anticipated duration of project: 3 months, full-time (40 hrs/week).
- LLNL will provide training to the successful candidate to ensure that the CM is familiar with site construction requirements.
- Past experience with construction at LLNL in any capacity is highly desirable.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Prior experience at SF Bay Area DOE Labs desired.
- Experience with and understanding of laboratory gas systems (Argon, N2, Compressed dry air).
- Experience with Design-Build construction methods.
- Experience with Quality Assurance Plans and verification
- Desired Qualification: Certified Construction Manager (CCM)
L&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.