- Job Title
- MDS Coordinator
- Job ID
- Red Bluff, CA 96080
- Other Location
We’re a skilled nursing facility looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our guests with a care experience that will change their lives! Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, and you would like to provide a unique and memorable experience to our guests, we want to meet you!
We are looking for FT & PT MDS Coordinators. We offer FREE cell phones w/unlimited talk/text/data plans to all full time employees (restrictions apply).
Ask about our $2,500 sign on bonus!
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing Services, the Medicare/MDS Coordinator is responsible for notifying and coordinating the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) for MDS assessment completion in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
· Coordinates the Medicare/MDS resident assessment process.
· Ensures the Interdisciplinary Team completes the MDS Assessment in a timely manner.
· Coordinates development, implementation and evaluation of plan of care.
· Coordinates and performs, administers or implements as needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the resident plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
· Coordinates and provides as needed nursing care in accordance with infection control standards.
· Follows safety policies in performing nursing care.
· Coordinates and initiates as needed emergency measures according to center policy and within standards of nursing practice.
· Current LVN or RN License in state of California
· Clear Background check
· 2 years’ experience in MDS Coordinator role