Teamcenter Developer- Data Migration- NX(100% Remote)
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Developer- Data Migration- NX(100% Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Peoria, IL 61525
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
A Technical Architect is a trusted advisor that collaborates with customers realizing their vision of a Digital Twin for product design. NX is the innovative CAD product that deliver the richest comprehensive digital twin. Ideal candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, professional consulting skills, as well as NX Design Management with Teamcenter, NX design usage knowledge in multiple fields including CAD, PLM, and migration of NX design and manufacturing data.
Understand, use, and demonstrate proficiencies with NX Software in the areas of Product Design, Design Data Management, and NX customization.
Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive with NX. Support process changes and automation using NX Open, and migration of NX data to Teamcenter. Work as part of a migration team to deliver quality solutions, and support customer success. Make technical recommendations and demonstrate standard methodologies for implementing NX and the migration of NX data to Teamcenter.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent Technology degree
- Multiple years using and implementing NX in a Teamcenter environment
- Knowledge of various NX applications including but not limited to Master Model, Drafting, Checkmate, Assembly modeling, and Knowledge Fusion etc.
- Expertise in NX Integration and Teamcenter Foundation.
- Expertise in CATIA or other CAD Integration to Teamcenter is highly desired, but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with configuring or customizing Teamcenter in areas of NX Integration, Product Structure and Change management.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in NXOpen development
- Experience with Teamcenter ITK and SOA Customizations
- Knowledge in SQL, C++, Visual Basic .NET, and XML and the ability to easily pick up and understand another Object-Oriented programming language
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux Scripting
- Good communication skills at different levels throughout an organization
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
- Teamcenter Migration and Site Consolidation experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering.