Business Development Director - Staffing
- Job Title
- Business Development Director - Staffing
- Job ID
- Other Location
GSE Systems, Inc. is a world leader in real-time high-fidelity simulation, providing a wide range of simulation, training and engineering solutions to the power and process industries. Its comprehensive and modular solutions help customers achieve performance excellence in design, training and operations. GSE's products and services are tailored to meet specific client requirements such as scope, budget and timeline. The Company has over four decades of experience, more than 1,100 installations, and hundreds of customers in over 50 countries spanning the globe. GSE Systems is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with offices in Huntsville, Alabama; Fort Worth, TX, Montrose, CO and Beijing, China. Information about GSE Systems is available at www.gses.com.
Grow current customer base and bring in new customers. Work with current and potential customers, current and potential Field Professionals and staff to meet corporate sales/profit/growth goals.
- Work with supervisor to develop clear and measurable annual goals and objectives and track progress.
- ·Develop and maintain relationships with new and potential customers leading to accomplishment of goals and objectives, visit current and potential clients as necessary.
- Provide timely feedback to the Recruiting Department for candidate submittals and selections.
- Provide Budget/Forecast projections and manage costs in accordance with company policy.
- Review contracts, teaming agreements, and financial reports.
- Work with Finance to ensure Payroll/Invoicing/Cost Tracking is done correctly.
- Push customers as necessary to meet invoice net terms obligations.
- Understand and explain common Absolute Consulting business practices and processes, to include company stance on IRS regulations, benefits package offerings, and burden mark-ups.
- Develop marketing materials as assigned.
- Meet sales goals
- Understand and cross-sell opportunities for other business divisions
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to converse with clients (technical awareness).
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Basic office and computer skills, i.e., navigating, word processing, data entry, internet access, printing, etc.
- Successful sales and subject matter experience preferred
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a team that aren’t direct reports.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Psychology or related field and 5-7 years’ related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Background in Engineering Staffing highly preferred.
- Pay Range
- $90,000.00 Annually to $110,000.00 Annually