Data Product Manager
- Job Title
- Data Product Manager
- Job ID
- Sunrise, FL 10285
- Other Location
Looking for a Data Product Manager for a contract-to-hire role in New York, NY or Sunrise, FL.
As a Data Product Manager, you will join a team that delivers new Digital Banking Products for Consumers and Small Businesses. This new group is nimble and creative, with the power to shape our product vision, strategy and roadmap for Banking Products. We are a hard-working, fun-loving team that delivers exciting next-generation capabilities for banking products and benefits to our customers.
The Data Product Manager in the EP - Digital Banking team will report and assist the Director Product Management and support the end-to-end development and execution of the Digital Banking Platform Data Strategy.
The successful individual will strive for high quality data and ensure that the data and reporting meet the evolving needs of the enterprise and regulation requirements by creating a highly scalable core data architecture through continuous analysis.
· Collaborate with external and internal partners to understand the requirements, business process, use cases, opportunities and gaps supporting the real-time data ingestion, analytics, reporting and data management
· Plan and deliver a product backlog, prioritize features, and implement high-quality solutions as a support of cross-functional Scaled agile teams.
· Ensure that the backlog is aligned and prioritized with strategic goals, data and analytics strategy and lead data stewardship
· Investigate, catalog, organize, document internal and external application and system data used to support the core digital banking ecosystem and customer’s experience
· Adopt leading technologies to enable the data inventory, classification, lineage, integration, metadata repository as well as define standards, facilitate continuous improvements and provide high quality data to support the business capabilities
· Support and partner closely with business and engineering teams to understand the business model, platforms, products and services and deliver complex solutions in alignment with the data architecture principles, policies and standards
· Establish KPI measurement and monitoring to enable analytics-driven decision that solve problems and help evolve products and services, communicate on the status, quality and coverage of the metrics to the stakeholders.
· Continually improve the analytics landscape and effectiveness
· Create and maintain documentation and data flows. Ensure that it is continually valuable and up -to-date.
· Agile mindset and data transformation champion
Skills and Qualifications:
· 6+ years in full lifecycle product delivery in payment and/or banking industries;
· 5+ years of data architecture/design experience in a large complex data ecosystem or building big data platforms supporting digital transformation and real-time data ingestion
· 5+ years of hands-on experience with industry leading data governance and data management tools that support the data lifecycle, proficient with one or more relational SQL and NoSQL databases, Data modeling tools, data exploration, analysis and validation
· Be passionate and innovative about data
· An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, Scaled Agile Framework and principles
· Experience in data cataloguing, tagging, lineage and delivering sophisticated data platforms
· Experience driving long term data architecture and analytics roadmaps in alignment with the business strategic objectives and regulations
· Knowledge and experience with regulatory compliance, financial reporting, regulatory & treasury reporting, data security, SOX and data privacy regulations
· Aptitude for working with data, interpreting results, business intelligence and analytic best practices
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
· Must know how to write features and stories with acceptance criteria
· High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability
· Strong technical, analytical skills and algorithmic problem-solving skills
· Familiar with reusable platform capabilities, micro services and API documentation
· CS degree related technical field is idea