Data Business Architect
- Job Title
- Data Business Architect
- Job ID
- Sunrise, FL
- Other Location
Looking for a Data Business Architect in New York, NY or Sunrise, FL.
As a Digital Banking Business Architect, you will join a team that develops and delivers new Digital Banking Products for Consumers and Small Businesses. This new group is nimble and creative, with the power to shape our product vision, strategy and roadmap for Banking Products. We are a hard-working, fun-loving team that delivers exciting next-generation capabilities for banking products and benefits to our customers.
The Digital Banking Business Architect in the EP - Digital Banking team is responsible for providing support and end to end solution architecture, bridging the gap between strategy and execution and help streamline and rationalize the enablement process within the Digital Banking ecosystem. Responsible for maintaining the knowledge base of domain capabilities and business use cases. Support technology and product teams to facilitate solutions enabling business value and the enterprise architectural vision. This is a business & technology facing role, mapping business process to capabilities, providing E2E solution for the prioritized features using program increments, ensuring flexible and global system/capability design and 1-2 year capability roadmap including performance, availability and test automation. The role involves working with product managers, business managers and engineering leaders to convert the business idea/vision into a development roadmap.
Requires strong organizational, technical and creative problem-solving skills. Requires strong stakeholder management and ability to influence across multiple levels of leadership. Must work well in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures.
· Develop and maintain capabilities, business flows, value streams, business cases, business model and blueprint, and maps between capabilities and banking functions
· Provide end-to-end business process and technical expertise during solutioning of features, problem resolution or preventative maintenance measures
· Maintain the architectural vision by partnering with the stakeholders, technology and product teams to align on the business outcomes, strategic business drivers, business value streams and capabilities and identify opportunities for optimization
· Document, analyze the gaps, perform quality assessment of the baseline and target business architecture
· Partners with the business and technology teams to provide guidance and assistance on the Digital banking blueprint of capabilities and functions
· Ensure that the implementation meets the product specifications and business requiremeents in alignment with the enterprise and technology architecture strategy
· Propagate architectural flows and governance to a set of scrum teams to deploy the new business features across products.
· Actively involved with the projects in scope and consulted for subject matter expertise of the business processes and banking ecosystem
· Create architectural artifacts (process flows and diagrams) for business initiatives to ensure consistency across products, help in evaluating and configuring new products.
· Consolidate and correlate disconnected business needs, processes and identify synergies to avoid redundant design and build.
· Communicate solution architecture details and roadmap to scrum teams who in-turn will translate them into user stories and deployment plan.
· Demonstrate a solid understanding of the business process, drivers for change and recommend the right solution.
· Maintain the inventory and knowledge base on business processes, business capabilities and technical components along with other architectural artefacts e.g. data architecture, application architecture.
· Brainstorm and negotiate effectively with various stakeholders to continuously come up with best design.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 5-10 years in Agile Product development and delivery
· 2-5 years in business architecture or solution architecture
· Strong understanding of SDLC/SAFe methodologies and practices and Enterprise Business architecture
· Advanced business acumen across multiple lines of business and technical knowledge with deep understanding of platforms integrations, APIs and programming/modeling technologies
· Proven track record of driving digital innovation and architecture with a customer-first mindset
· An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, Agile Framework and principles.
· Enthusiasm and passion for building great products and services and an ability to articulate product functionality.
· Understanding of the evolving compliance and regulatory requirements and environment and how to incorporate technology, infrastructure and security requirements into the product design.
· Excellent communication, documentation and reporting skills with the ability to engage, influence, inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment and deliver quality, actionable and beneficial feedback to management
· Effectively works independently, within a team and across teams in a fast-paced environment to drive business results, utilizing product management skills, employing creative thinking, and the ability to work on competing priorities
· High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability
· An ability to solve complex problems and a highly analytical approach
· Computer Science degree related technical field is ideal.