Clinical Education Manager
- Job Title
- Clinical Education Manager
- Job ID
- Boston, MA 02210
- Other Location
Founded in 2017, Activ Surgical is a first-of-its kind digital surgery company focused on improving surgical efficiency, accuracy, patient outcomes and accessibility for both endoscopic and robotically assisted procedures. Activ Surgical’s scalable and patent-protected surgical software platform technology is driven by computer vision, artificial intelligence, analytics, and machine learning to enhance a surgeon’s intra-operative decision making and reduce unintended and preventable surgical complications.
Activ Surgical is looking for individuals who are interested in shaping the future of healthcare by improving patient outcomes, reducing healthcare costs, and addressing unintended surgical complications.
You will join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly create innovative technology. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are passionate about lots of things—artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous robotics and a great user experience--and we love sharing those passions with each other.
Fortune 500 Health & Wellness
The Clinical Education Manager will drive clinical specialization through thought leadership, innovation, and accountability within a modality/segment to deliver a best-in-class clinical education team and customer experience. Lead the business-specific Imaging clinical education programs internally (Sales and R&D) and for external customers. Partnering with the product and engineering teams to integrate clinical expertise and customer insights into future product development. Serves as clinical subject matter expert for Activ’s product portfolio.
· Clinical and product subject matter expert for ActivSight and ActivInsight and drives clinical expertise across the team working closely with R&D, product development, and marketing.
· Clinical product foundation for the empowerment of everyday confidence in the Sales Team in our launch specialties.
· Provides clinical expertise and support to the field.
· Develop training programs/presentations to improve product, application, and presentation skills.
· Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration to drive standardization of relevant programs across the business.
· Promote clinical applications education through customer lifecycle with solutions, including labs, conferences and symposiums.
· Develop and maintain required well-written pre and post training documentation templates.
· Drive demo strategy and educational content for segments where applicable.
Bachelor’s degree and 5yrs experience as healthcare professional. 3+ years of experience in clinical applications organization. Excellent product/connectivity understanding. Working knowledge and healthy curiosity of current healthcare market trends. Excellent communication and moderating skills with demonstrated ability to engage with employee and customers at all levels. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise. Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives. Willingness to travel 70% including international.