Regional Sales Director
- Job Title
- Regional Sales Director
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
- New York Texas Ohio
Founded in 2017, Activ Surgical is a first-of-its kind digital surgery company focused on improving surgical efficiency, accuracy, patient outcomes and accessibility for both endoscopic and robotically assisted procedures. Activ Surgical’s scalable and patent-protected surgical software platform technology is driven by computer vision, artificial intelligence, analytics, and machine learning to enhance a surgeon’s intra-operative decision making and reduce unintended and preventable surgical complications.
Activ Surgical is looking for individuals who are interested in shaping the future of healthcare by improving patient outcomes, reducing healthcare costs, and addressing unintended surgical complications.
You will join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly create innovative technology. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are passionate about lots of things—artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous robotics and a great user experience--and we love sharing those passions with each other.
Fortune 500 Health & Wellness
At Activ Surgical, we are preparing for our next phase of commercial growth, and as a Regional Sales Director, you will be a lead customer acquisition, sales and retention in an assigned territory. This position is responsible for leading our market release of our first product, ActivSight and ActivInsight – Tissue Perfusion Real-time without dye. This involves a complex sales cycle which includes working closely with internal stakeholders such as: R&D, IT, Training, Clinical, Surgeon Advisors and Marketing. The Regional Sales Director will develop HCP thought leadership, assist in validating market segments, develops and delivers sales training programs and deliver on sales targets. This person will report to the Global Vice President of Sales.
Qualification & Requirements
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 7-10 years of experience in the medical device industry selling into health systems within the territory.
Experience and relationships in launch specialties: colorectal, bariatric, esophagectomy and general surgery.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
· Disruptive technology launch experience strongly preferred
· Experience in surgical devices and advanced imaging strongly preferred
· Commensurate experience with a sophisticated technology and software platform, SAS model preferred
· Understanding of reimbursement landscape and clinical value committees
· Ability to get in front of the health system "C-suite" and drive strategic conversations and presentations around large enterprise partnerships
· Create a strategic sales plan, build your pipeline, identify new sales opportunities within your territory, and close business to obtain your defined quota
· Knowledge and experience across the healthcare landscape, including: value-based care delivery, fee-for-service, technology integrations, physician work-flow and payers
· Be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, agile and fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling, business solution development, problem solving, team selling, and market development.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, in a collaborative manner, in a team environment.
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to solve complex problems and offer simple solutions with creativity and good judgment.
· Work with Global VP of Sales to formalize sales strategy and execution plan for launch of product into the assigned territory.
· Through surgeon though leadership, validate value propositions and go-to-market strategy
· Engage key clinical thought leaders on technological advantages of Activ’s platform
· Develop academic and institutional clinical centers of excellence
· Responsible for building sales capabilities and platforms to expand market penetration, pricing and customer relationships.
· Responsible for managing an active sales opportunity funnel, within the assigned territory
· Interact with the Global Commercial team to develop best practices and training.
· Significant responsibility in maintaining relationships with key HCPs, professional and organizations and societies.
· Develops go-to-market data strategy for partnerships with facilities
· Travel 80%
Activ Surgical’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY... We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Activ Surgical’s is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices. Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.