Sr. Software Engineer (Web Apps – ASP.NET, MS Azure, Angular, TypeScript, and Node.js, C#, Visual Studio, .net 5) (100% Remote) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer (Web Apps – ASP.NET, MS Azure, Angular, TypeScript, and Node.js, C#, Visual Studio, .net 5) (100% Remote) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Plymouth, MI 48170
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (Web Apps – ASP.NET, MS Azure, Angular, TypeScript, and Node.js or comparable web technologies, Experience with C#, Visual Studio, .net 5) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
About the job
Do you love development, but also the Cannabis industry? Does solving customer problems, turning challenges into solutions, and focusing on making businesses successful ignite your passion? If so, and you’re interested in being part of a fast growing start-up, we’ve got the position for you.
If you aren’t scared of getting into the weeds of technical implementations specific to cultivators, and have been looking for a way to be in the Cannabis industry without leaving your software development roots behind, reach out to us, we’d love to hear from you!
· Write code to deliver features, and improvements, on a regular basis
· Work independently, and with others, to deliver software solutions following best practices
· Answer technical inquiries
· Verify and resolve technical problems
· Improve application stability and scalability
· Create and maintain technical documentation
· Create and improve automated tests and code quality
· Writing both frontend and backend code
· Review logs to proactively identify and fix issues
· Experience building Web applications - preferably ASP.NET Core
· Experience with Microsoft Azure
· Experience with Angular, TypeScript, and Node.js or comparable web technologies
· Experience with C#, Visual Studio, .net 5
· Proven track record of maintaining production software
· Track record of finding issues and resolving them quickly
· Preferred experience working on SaaS based applications
Projects this person will be involved in
There are three teams we'll eventually settle on, but while we're building out, this Sr. Engineer may work on any / all of these areas:
1. Web Portals
We have several web portals that are internal and customer facing. The major customer facing portal that we're working on is our wholesale marketplace for cultivators to sell their product to licensed processors and retailers. This project will be heavily driven off of websocket and messaging vs standard request / response architecture so it could be a fun new challenge for an experienced developer to dive into.
2. Mobile Apps
There are several mobile applications that are already deployed and new ones that need to be created. We utilize Ionic and Xamarin.Forms for our mobile apps currently. CannaScanner is the RFID-based plant management application that is a market leader in efficiency and cleanliness. CannaScale is the fully integrated METRC harvesting platform that seamlessly collects plant weights during harvest for accurate compliance reporting in the fastest way possible. There are sales and fulfilment apps that need to be developed.
3. Infrastructure & Integrations
There is a completely proprietary Event Sourcing infrastructure that runs the system based on the CQRS design pattern. Again, very different from your traditional database driven application that may bring a welcome change of scenery to an experienced developer. We also support integrations with other vendors in the industry like LeafLink, Backbone IQ, and QuickBooks.
· Handheld mobile app for all plant management (Metrc Integrated)
· Custom Metrc Integrated harvest scale solution
· Sales and fulfillment Portal
· Reporting and Advanced Analytics