- Job Title
- Clearing Temp
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10013
- Other Location
Summary: This position is responsible for clearing services support, business and transaction/data/report analysis, statistics, management etc.
- Follow up projects led by Clearing Department.
- Coordinate the testing and implementation of clearing systems and projects.
- Business statistic, analyzing and reporting.
- Transaction data digging and analyzing.
- Other works assigned by department head.
Education and Experience Requirements:
BA or BS in Finance or related field
Skills and Knowledge:
Knowledgeable in banking, SWIFT, clearing and settlement.
Computer skill – Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel or other statistics, data analysis tools. Programing experience is preferred but not required.
Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar. Chinese (Mandarin) is preferred but not required.
Be able to use mathematics to solve problems.
Be able to work under pressure.