Everything has a purpose in life. Ours is to repurpose.
CircleIT is a B Corporation focused on repurposing electronic devices to create beneficial customer, environmental and social outcomes. We are people using business as a force for good and we’re on a mission to transform the technology disposal industry by repurposing (instead of recycling) devices to create environmental and social good. Do you want to be part of a company where you are valued for your contribution and get to play a role in positively impacting our environment by helping to create a circular economy? Come join our team where you get to be part of something bigger.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Benefits, including medical, dental, vision,401(k)
- Being part of a growing company that values our employees, teamwork, transparency, integrity and always doing the right thing
- Join an exciting mission to transform an industry while creating positive environmental and social outcomes
- A work environment that allows you to reach your full potential
- Job Title
- Technical Auditor
- Job ID
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Other Location
CircleIT is a digital ITAD provider and Certified B Corporation focused on repurposing data-bearing technology devices to create beneficial customer, environmental and social outcomes. CircleIT provides the highest level of security to its clients, wiping data beyond the Department of Defense standards and holds certifications from over a dozen accredited parties including NAID AAA Certification. CircleIT has set the security standard in the ITAD industry for the past 20 years and pioneered certified ESG reporting for enterprises and a digital ITAD solution for remote workers, small businesses, and consumers.
Join our Team
Be a part of a fast-growing team that is committed to our customers, our communities, and building a circular economy. Come join a company where you are valued for what you contribute every day. Let’s work together to change our environment one device at a time!
We are looking to hire an experienced Technical Auditor that gets excited to be part of a team and has a passion for wanting to help change our world and create a circular economy. We all play a part in the “bigger picture” that impacts our environment and our communities. Let’s rephrase that – We want someone who is looking to be part of something bigger than themselves, and as a result we are all better from the experience together.
What is in it For You
Our employees are our most important asset and that is reflected in our benefits. We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Life Insurance and Disability
· Retirement Plan
· Child Care Reimbursement
· Paid time off and holidays
· Free Lunches/Snacks during the month
· Team environment, where we all win together
· Opportunity for advancement
What You'll Do
Our Technical Auditors are a critical part of the process here at CircleIT. As a Technical Auditor you are responsible for assessment, data entry, receipt, movement, storage, tracking, identification, and shipment of materials required for production and order fulfillment.
· Sorts electronics; laptops, tablets, smartphones, networking equipment, or electronic parts
· Follows written guidelines to cosmetically assess and provide the proper grade for electronic parts
· Test parts to ensure they are properly functioning and rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary
· Works with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock, and distribute materials in inventory and on production lines
· Performs data entry throughout the entire process
· Perform data wipes/and or factory resetting data bearing devices when necessary
· Ability to reach daily/weekly production goals/standards
· Collaborate with team members and supervisors to accomplish assigned tasks
· Help control inventory flow with consistency throughout the process to retain asset value
· Use warehouse equipment pallet jacks to move assets from one location to another safely
· Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved
· Opens containers using steel cutters, crowbar, clawhammer or other hand tools
· Performs the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment
· Unpacks and verifies goods received against purchase orders or invoices
· Post weights and shipping charges, then prepares goods for final shipment
· Standing and engaging repetitive movement throughout the entire shift
You own this if you have
· High School Diploma
· 1– 2 years’ experience in a warehouse/production environment
· Experience (or education) in technology, IT, Computer Science, or related field preferred
· Organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize daily tasks
· Intermediate computer experience, not afraid of technology
· Curious to learn and ask questions when needed
· A calm disposition in a fast-paced environment
· Safety is how you think and operate in your daily tasks
· Sense of urgency to complete tasks in a timely manner
· Solid math and verbal communication skills
· Ability to follow directions and contribute to the team
· Ability to lift and carry 25 to 50 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.