- Job Title
- HR Administrator
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD 21046
- Other Location
Who We Are
GSE Systems, Inc. is a world leader in real-time high-fidelity simulation, providing a wide range of staffing, simulation, training and engineering solutions to the power and process industries. Its comprehensive and modular solutions help customers achieve performance excellence in design, training and operations. GSE Systems is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with offices in; Fort Worth, Texas, Montrose, Colorado, and Beijing, China. Information about GSE Systems is available at gses.com.
AFTER PARTIAL ONSITE TRAINING, WE OFFER OPTIONS FOR REMOTE WORK. IF YOU LIVE WITHIN 200 MILES, WE WILL PAY FOR TRAVEL & HOTEL EXPENSES.
We are seeking a HR Administrator to provide HR support to GSE Systems and our five GSE affiliated companies. Our culture is strengthened from individuals who are intrinsically motivated by going the extra mile for their colleagues, has a willingness to learn, and is forward-thinking and inquisitive about improving processes to better serve our internal customers. This individual will thrive in working environment that requires the ability to manage ambiguity, shifting priorities, and ever-changing strategies to meet our growing needs.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Manage and own benefit programs
- Assist with compliance and audits
- Maintain HRIS with new hires, employee changes w/PAFs, terminations, etc
- HRIS Report Writing
- Maintain multiple spreadsheets with a variety of data
- Review and confirm payroll change reports
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 & Vets 4212 annually.
- Manages and administers annual performance review process
- Manages and coordinates all safety, health, wellness initiatives
- Assist with & coordinate training programs
- Create quarterly newsletter
- Create, plan and execute tactical communication plans to effectively disseminate messages across channels.
- Manage and maintain HR page of intranet
- Other Projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Handle multiple projects with deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong One Drive skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work in extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, Psychology or related field and 3-5 years’ experience in HR and Administration or equivalent in education and experience. Experience in HRIS/Payroll/ATS systems is a must.
PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK TO APPLY https://www.gses.com/contact-us/gse-careers/ and include your salary requirements.