Sales and Account Manager
- Job Title
- Sales and Account Manager
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Other Location
Sales and Account Manager for Fast Growing Private Equity Group in Jacksonville, FL.
We have several operating companies and are building a managed services group to include a sales arm for our portfolio companies.
This position will report directly to the C-suit and have a large impact on strategic operations and accounts. Must be able to travel for meetings and events. Feel comfortable around Governors, CEO, and other captains of industry.
Some of the quarterly events include Republican Governors Association, Republican National Committee, and other political and non-political events.
Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits. Travel for events, meetings and introductions is required.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- Available to travel when needed
- Pay Range
- $60,000.00 Annually to $100,000.00 Annually