We’re a skilled nursing facility looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our guests with a care experience that will change their lives! Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, and you would like provide a unique and memorable experience to our guests, we want to meet you! OUR COMPANY MISSION: To inspire hope that contributes to health and well-being for a unique care experience. We strive to deliver quality of care and unparalleled hospitality to all our guests and team members. Our Service Covenant: Smile - Empathy - Recognition - Voice – Integrity – Care - Experience
We are looking for a full time cook. We offer FREE cell phones w/unlimited talk/text/data plans for all full time employees (restrictions apply). Skilled Nursing Dietary Experience Required.
· Prepares all food according to the menu in a safe, sanitary manner under the direction of the dining services manager.
· Ensures proper preparation, portioning, and serving of feeds according to standardized recipes.
· Prepares quality food products according to standardized recipes and menus.
· Adheres to all safety and sanitation standards.
· Prepares food in a timely manner at specified meal times.
· Responds to community issues or concerns that may occur in the dining room.
· Follows department procedures and storage of all dishes, utensils and cooking equipment.
· Ensures all food in refrigerator, freezer, and dry storage are labeled and dated.
· Oversees proper food handling and utilization of all foods to prevent contamination, increase quality and reduce cost.
· Suggests menu or recipe changes to utilize leftovers and other supplies.
· Cleans all food service equipment, kitchen and food storage areas.
· High school diploma or GED.
· 1-3 months related experience or training.
· Requires knowledge of special diets.