Data Analysis and IT Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Data Analysis and IT Support Specialist
- Job ID
- New York City, NY
- Other Location
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist Head of IT to collect information of business department’s requirements and discuss the details of requirements with the colleagues from business department to decide what result can be generated by IT department.
- Assist Head of IT precisely to define what functionalities need to be implemented in the project, and discuss the project plan and the timeline with IT team.
- Design and develop software/applications of web and windows application.
- Prepare instruction materials and documents for end users.
- Analyze business requirement and identify the detail of desired functions and interface style of the web application.
- Test and maintain the functions of web applications to ensure they work as expected.
- Communicate with head office in China to implement the system
- Trouble shooting of Software/Applications.
- Knowledge of Database and report development: SQL Knowledge
- Knowledge of bank business analysis, business intelligence.
- Ability to be flexible and work within tight deadlines.
This is primarily a sedentary role, requiring use of standard office equipment such as a computer. Most work takes place in an office environment. The work involves, walking around the office and talking to employees and supervisors.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related to software development. Master degree preferred.
- Prior 2-3 working experience in Bank or in Banking system is a plus
Proficiency in English and Mandarin.