Everything has a purpose in life. Ours is to repurpose.
CircleIT is a B Corporation focused on repurposing electronic devices to create beneficial customer, environmental and social outcomes. We are people using business as a force for good and we’re on a mission to transform the technology disposal industry by repurposing (instead of recycling) devices to create environmental and social good. Do you want to be part of a company where you are valued for your contribution and get to play a role in positively impacting our environment by helping to create a circular economy? Come join our team where you get to be part of something bigger.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Benefits, including medical, dental, vision,401(k)
- Being part of a growing company that values our employees, teamwork, transparency, integrity and always doing the right thing
- Join an exciting mission to transform an industry while creating positive environmental and social outcomes
- A work environment that allows you to reach your full potential
Material Handler - Memphis
- Job Title
- Material Handler - Memphis
- Job ID
- Memphis, TN 38141
- Other Location
Be a part of the fast-growing CircleIT team that is committed to our Clients, our environment. Come join a company where you are valued for what you contribute every day. Let’s work together to change our environment one device at a time!
We are backed by successful leaders who want to build and transform the industry in a meaningful way for their families and children.
We are looking to hire an experienced Material Handler that gets excited to be part of a team and has a passion for wanting to help change our world and create a circular economy. We all play a part in the “bigger picture” that impacts our environment and our communities. Let’s rephrase that – We want someone who is looking to be part of something bigger than themselves, embrace adversity as the way, and as a result we are all better from the experience together.
What is in it For You
Our employees are our most important asset and that is reflected in our benefits. We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Life Insurance and Disability
· Retirement Plan
· Child Care Reimbursement
· 2 Weeks paid vacation
· On the job forklift certification
· Free Lunches/Snacks during the month
· Team environment, where we all win together
· Opportunity for advancement
What You'll Do
Our Material Handlers are a critical part of the process here at CircleIT. As a Material Handler you are responsible for receipt, movement, storage, tracking, identification, and shipment of materials required for production and order fulfillment.
· Loads, unloads, and moves materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves. Then moves them within or near warehouse
· Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved
· Opens containers using steel cutters, crowbar, clawhammer or other hand tools
· Performs the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment
· Unpacks and verifies goods received against purchase orders or invoices
· Maintains records of received goods, and rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary
· Pulls and fills order for shipping
· Works with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock, and distribute materials in inventory and on production lines
· Post weights and shipping charges, then prepares goods for final shipment
· May use power hand tools, and other devices needed to operate in a warehouse environment
· Standing and engaging repetitive movement throughout the entire shift
· Additional duties as assigned
You own this if you have
· High School Diploma
· 1– 2 years’ experience in a warehouse/production environment
· Experience in technology, IT, Computer Science, or related field preferred
· Organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize daily tasks
· A calm disposition in a fast-paced environment
· Sense of urgency to complete tasks in a timely manner
· Solid math and verbal communication skills
· Ability to follow directions and contribute to the team
· Ability to lift and carry 25 to 50 pounds
What We Do
Did you know that 70% of the heavy metals in our landfills are a result of improper disposal of technology waste? In 2019, there were 54 MILLION tons of e-waste. This is equivalent to 27,472,527 cars added to our landfills in 2019 alone.
CircleIT is widely recognized as a leader in the IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) industry. We provide innovative and secure ITAD solutions to companies around the world, giving our Clients the highest levels of brand protection while maintaining our commitment to both our social and environmental responsibility.
Our programs offer solutions for secure data destruction, complete transparency to our clients, and a commitment to our circular economy. Driven by our mission: to reduce waste for the purpose of preserving the planet, we are experts in refurbishing and repurposing IT assets.
CircleIT is a Certified B-Corp, headquartered in Oklahoma City, with processing facilities in Oklahoma City and Memphis.