Operating Officer VP Director
- Job Title
- Operating Officer VP Director
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
The Operating Officer is responsible for executing operating management, to design and optimize branch product and service, to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Branch’s operating process, to carry out transformation projects of the branch, and to implement operational control of the branch. This role will report to Senior Operating Officer and support branch Operating Management Committee. Proficient in speaking and writing in Chinese/Mandarin is needed.
- Design key product and process from procedure to system implementation
- Optimize service provided to customer through branch product
- Draft, review and enhance product related procedure
- Implement applicable regulations and compliance requirements in product and process design
- Facilitate regulatory reporting in daily operation
- Enhance core banking system to support business transactions
- Implement operational control and oversee operating functions
- Promote operation resilience through daily business continuity management (BCM)
- Build customer management procedure and platform
- Execute customer on boarding / off boarding process
- Carry out various transformation projects
Experience and Skills required:
- 10 years’ experience in banking operating management, FBO preferred.
- State of art knowledge of wholesale banking, loan, and treasury products.
- Experience in coordinating multi-disciplinary teams- business, technology, and project.
- Must have strong communication skills and leadership talent.
- Must be self-motivated and focus on problem solving
- Experience in operational efficiency, improving customer experience, and steering various transformation initiatives.
- Understanding banking operation infrastructure, as well as IT operation.
- Experience in delivering product/process design, implementation and regulatory reporting