Technical Product Specialist
- Job Title
- Technical Product Specialist
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
As a Technical Product Specialist, you will use your product and industry expertise to accelerate product adoption, drive user satisfaction, and provide strategic consulting to our customers. This is done primarily through providing in-product assistance (chat), personalized coaching sessions, and product onboarding. Through these customer engagements, you will have the opportunity to educate our customers about our latest product enhancements and how to get the most value from them. You will be the voice of our product as well as provide the voice of the customer to product management, Sales, and leadership teams. We would also love you to join us at local conferences and meet-ups to share how our automated, full-stack, AI-powered monitoring platform is helping our customers lead in their industries.
- Respond to product inquiries and provide assistance to customers via chat (primary), email, web conference, and phone.
- Provide customers “micro consulting” engagements with their deployment, configuration, problem triage, and troubleshooting of software intelligence platform in order to get the most value and return on their investment.
- Identify potential growth and retention opportunities within customer chat conversations.
- Triage, diagnose, and provide solutions to complex configuration issues with solutions.
- Chat focused: 50%
- Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Work experience: 3+ Years.
- Familiar with one or more of the following technologies:
- Cloud/new stack technologies such as OpenStack, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, SAP, etc.
- Web and application server technologies such as Apache, IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss
- Mobile application technologies such as iOS, Android Webkit.
- Familiar with networking, protocols, and architectures such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, and BGP.
- Familiar with database design, SQL, and data access practices and concepts.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and relationship-building skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have exceptional English written and verbal communications skills.