Information Assurance Analyst
- Job Title
- Information Assurance Analyst
- Job ID
- Spokane, WA 99203
- Other Location
The job of the Information Assurance Analyst is to provide guidance, training, and expertise to users and
the customer to ensure that all Information Assurance policies, instructions, and directives are followed
and maintained. This includes, but is not limited to, the following areas of responsibilities:
1. Review Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) notices as they are released
and determine whether they apply to the Information Systems environment.
2. Perform routine system vulnerability scans on all network attached devices utilizing Tenable
Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and all of its associated programs.
3. Perform STIG and SCAP scans of systems.
4. Review and monitor information being sent to the Security Information and Event Management
(SIEM) for irregular activity.
5. Create work orders for relevant IAVM notices and vulnerability remediation to be worked by the
Information Technology Support Services (ITSS) team.
1. Work with the ITSS team to maintain current and supported software versions on ACAS solution
and the SIEM.
1. Assist the ITSS team to research and remediate known and found system vulnerabilities.
1. Comply with all Air Force and USCYBERCOM Information Assurance policies, instructions, and
2. Perform TEMPEST inspections as needed.
1. Inspect and assist with correcting user folder documentation.
2. Maintain and update TEMPEST drawings for all buildings.
3. Maintain and update documents for all ATO/ATC packages within eMASS and XACTA.
Skills / Qualifications
1. Must possess at time of start a minimum current final SECRET security clearance and be eligible
for a TS/SCI security clearance.
2. Must possess at time of start a minimum IA Security certification in accordance with DoD
8570.01-M at the IAM-I level. Please reference https://public.cyber.mil/cw/cwmp/dodapproved-8570-baseline-certifications/ for a list of approved certifications. IAM-II and IAM-III
level certifications are also acceptable.
1. Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
2. Some travel may be required to perform assigned duties.