Jr-Mid level C++
- Job Title
- Jr-Mid level C++
- Job ID
- Houston, TX
- Other Location
C++ developer. You will be responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Familiarity with templating in C++.
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- 3+ years experience with C++.
- Must be located in Houston, TX.