- Job Title
- HR Generalist
- Job ID
- Work From Home
HR Generalist/Business Partner
Our client is looking to add a Bilingual (Spanish) HR Generalist/Business Partner to their team. In this position you will be the key member of the People & Culture team with a focus on our greenhouses. You will serve as the primary point of contact for the greenhouse management teams.
Location: remote role with significant travel to greenhouses on the East Coast. Must be located south of of PA or VA.
*Please note: Our client requires this individual to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
- Become a trusted advisor to the greenhouse management teams on all people and culture matters
- Design programs, trainings, incentives and policies that support the greenhouse staff and drive consistency
- Acting HR toolkit expert for managing employee, relations, investigations, wage and hour practices & more
- Act as the liaison between greenhouses and corporate office
- Propose, help design and rollout companywide projects that add value and elevate our culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in employment relations/HR is ideal
- 5+ years’ experience as a generalist in HR with significant factory, distribution center or manufacturing exposure
- MUST speak be bilingual in Spanish
- Able to travel to each greenhouse as needed, 30-50% of the time with heavy concentration on the east coast.
- MUST live near a major airport and live in a reasonable geographic area to greenhouse network
- Be a problem solver, self-starter, flexible, hands on and can-do attitude
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule to meet the demands of the job