Enterprise Solution Architect (REMOTE)
- Job Title
- Enterprise Solution Architect (REMOTE)
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
Our growing Enterprise Solution Architects Team has formed out of a high demand in our Enterprise clients needing guidance and leadership to implement best in class DevOps pipelines and Cloud Native application monitoring solutions. Many of our engagements require a highly experienced Solutions Architect to assess, design and provided guided implementation assistance when integrating our platform into their highest asset applications. The engagements we lead help our customers build a model that they can use throughout other applications in the organization and educate them on best practices when implementing high end monitoring strategies throughout the entire application life cycle. Many of the applications we encounter are on a journey, transforming the way they develop, test, monitor and manually deploy their application in traditional statically managed environments into automated, dynamic, elastic and scalable cloud and container environments.
The Enterprise Solution Architect is a combination of an infrastructure and automation expert, trusted advisor and cloud services authority and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of our monitoring solutions executed through a well-defined, repeatable services engagement model.
• At least 7+ years of prior development experience in at least one object-oriented language. Solid understanding of byte-code based runtimes, i.e., Java, .NET
• Prior hands-on experience providing troubleshooting expertise for performance and other issues.
• Prior experience in streamlining a development lifecycle with automated provisioning and testing of resources.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical discipline, or additional 7 years of relevant Information Technology work experience
• Demonstrated understanding of DevOps based solutions using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, GoCD, Jenkins, TFS and similar products.
• Certifications in open source and Cloud technologies and offerings such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud with an aptitude and appetite to learn others quickly.
• Demonstrated experience in the use of container-based solutions using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and similar products.
• Understanding of PaaS concepts and implementations such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, BlueMix or similar offerings.
• Experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments.
• Experience with or certification in of one or more automation frameworks (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
• Solid understanding of Agile methodologies and 5+ years of experience and expertise in delivering solutions for large scale applications.
• Develop automation and repeatable processes/scripts to enable solutions that deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor Client applications.
• Demonstrable Enterprise Architecture planning and design skills.
• Comfortable with Software Development Life Cycles, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment.