Sales Team Assistant/Coordinator (Bilingual Korean and English Speaking is a huge plus but not required) (100% On-site) – Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Sales Team Assistant/Coordinator (Bilingual Korean and English Speaking is a huge plus but not required) (100% On-site) – Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Shorter, AL 36075
- Other Location
Title: Sales Team Assistant/Coordinator (Prefer Bilingual Korean and English Speaking) (100% On-site) – Direct Hire
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Sales Team Coordinator is an onsite full time position at our auto-parts manufacturing facility (we are a Tier-I auto-parts supplier) located in Shorter, AL. This position will work in our Sales department and will be responsible for assisting with various daily tasks to support our plant and our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Sales Price Verification with customers.
- Handle Sales Retro Billing/Invoices.
- Update Sales Price Changes in SAP.
- Provides New Program Development Report to customers.
- Assist with volume and revenue forecasting reports.
- Assists with solving issues related to customer requests.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or any other related major-Recent college Graduates are welcome to apply!
- Good Computer (MS Office) skills, Excel – intermediate skills preferred.
- Korean speaking preferred but not required by any means.
About The Company
For more than 30 years, our client has been delivering value as a supplier to the automotive industry. Today, the company is a trusted global partner of innovative eco-friendly and high-efficiency thermal and energy management automotive solutions for electrified and conventional vehicles.
What's more, the company's innovative product portfolio is delivered by a talented workforce equipped with diverse skillsets, technical expertise and a deep understanding of regulations and future trends to deliver even greater value to automakers and lead the technology of tomorrow.