- Job Title
- Warehouse Manager
- Job ID
We are working with a Keto friendly snack and cereal company that is looking for a Warehouse Manager to provide leadership and direction to the warehouse and fulfillment departments. This position requires leadership, people skills, creativity, tenacity, initiative, flexibility, and efficiency. The Warehouse Manager will report directly to the Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) Manager. Offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of the warehouse department in a safe and sanitary work environment that is compliant with the Company's policies, OSHA and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate the load out schedule with in-house distribution and outside contractors to ensure the timely and accurate load out and receiving of all products
- Is responsible for expense management and control, including, labor and overhead costs utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques and a Management Operating Structure
- Monitor the inventory and codes of all products to ensure proper rotation and traceability of all items daily
- Ensure all transactions are recorded timely and accurately, to reflect a correct inventory position at any time including shipments, donations, product loss and damage
- Ensure full compliance with all quality assurance standards, especially overall cleanliness of products and work areas
- Monitor and strive to achieve the Sales to Service Metrics targeted.
- Contain and / or reduce cost and drive productivity within the department
- Cooperate in a cross-functional manner as a change agent with all departments within the Company
- Engage in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, training, organizing, integrating, and delegating.
- Provide employee leadership directly or through supervisors to ensure effective selection, retention, development, disciplinary action and performance management.
- Train, instruct and mentor employees in regard to work performed in shipping and warehouse.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in Warehouse, Distribution or Supply Chain capacity
- Must be familiar with GMP as well as FIFO and FEFO inventory management practices
- Health and Safety, and Workers Compensation compliance and experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, computer-based applications, WMS systems experience
- Needs to be able to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to successfully lead others through change
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Skills in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Bi-lingual skills (English/Spanish) preferred.