DevOps Manager (80% Remote/20% On-site)
- Job Title
- DevOps Manager (80% Remote/20% On-site)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- East Lansing, MI 48823
- Other Location
East Lansing, MI (80% Remote/20% On-site)
$100,000/yr. - $125,000/yr. – Full-time Direct Hire
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position assists in building our infrastructure as code on premise and in the cloud while managing the deployment pipeline to deliver applications to multiple environments and customers.
This position requires...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2 + years of software application design and support experience required.
- 2 + years of experience in cloud first environment.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience with Release Management and CI/CD pipelines.
- Well versed in development patterns, concepts, and designs required.
- Background involving both Software Development and Infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience implementing DevOps tools and practices to drive the Infrastructure as Code (IaC) mindset preferred
- Must be proficient in computer technology and Microsoft applications.
- Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure, application monitoring, and cloud deployment practices.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to successfully communicate both verbally and written.
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively use new process and procedures to meet business initiatives.