- Job Title
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Ann Arbor, MI 48106
- Other Location
United States (100% Remote)
$90,000/yr. - $110,000/yr. – Full-time
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Participate in developing and documenting User Stories by providing the test strategy and automation estimates
- Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios
- Build and execute unit, component, acceptance, integration, load, security, scalability, usability, and platform tests
- Conducts code reviews to ensure consistency, quality, and reusability of test automation artifacts
- Partner with the developers to ensure all areas of the application are fully tested and to find technical solutions for test automation
- Build and manage automated test suites and ensure execution through various environments, CI-CD pipelines and to be used by NOC teams.
- Regularly execute, maintain and upkeep automated test suites and analyze the results to identify the cause for failures.
- Create defects for issues found with appropriate details and ensure issues are resolved, including validation of the fix, and required automation updates
- Present appropriate results to sign off on software functionality for new Production releases
- Work with cross teams and release management team to manage dev, QA, and production release of the software
- Perform exploratory testing to understand the feature and how it is implemented, to find additional or unexpected behavior, and to refine and define additional test cases for the feature
- Contribute to the QA automation framework using industry standard tools and approaches
- Leverage and enhance coding standards and best practices for automated QA code
- Participate in analyzing Major Incidents and Emergency Change controls to identify opportunities to automate software quality test cases to reduce or eliminate those
Job Requirements –
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7 years of industry experience, preferably in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with automated testing tools - Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Webdriver, NodeJS and Java.
- Experience in API automation testing using JAVA Springboot2, RestAssured, GraphQL or Postman.
- Experience with JMS driven messaging protocols like AMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, and etc.
- Knowledge of MS Entity Framework/Spring JDBC
- Experience with Service oriented architecture.
- Knowledge working with CI/CD processes and tools - preferably Jenkins/JenkinsX.
- MUST HAVE Experience with source control versioning tools and processes – Git / Stash.
- Experience in writing SQL queries for test data preparation as well as data validation.
- NICE TO HAVE – experience with querying Couchbase database.
- Experience working with databases and various data formats and related technologies for testing. SQL Server and SQL Server Management Studio is a plus
- Experience with Splunk analytics for validating technical fixes and updates in the app code/config.
- Experience with defect tracking tools (JIRA)
- Experience in manual testing.
- POS system experience is a plus
- Nice to have experience with payment gateways and payment terminals
- Nice to have experience with Kubernetes and container-based application deployment and operations
- Ability to work independently with an aptitude for detailed work and follow-up activities.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced agile work environment
- Experience in heavy traffic eCommerce applications.