Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a System Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to translate business objectives into understandable feature and story acceptance criteria representative of the Agile framework.
- Create features, user stories, prioritize, and refine backlog, also groom the features and stories with scrum team.
- Facilitate interactions between stakeholders, the development team, and the scrum master, along with identifying, communicating, escalating risks and issues.
- Support CMS project release activities and perform release check out in partnership with business owners and technical leads.
- Troubleshooting production and lower environments issues with domestic clients and team members.
- Engage with International and domestic client accounts in the delivery of web content management.
- Work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment with quick iterative cycles.
- Champions organization's SAFe Agile project management methodology, tools, and techniques with proficiency in the tools required to perform duties included but not limited to Rally, JIRA Microsoft Office and Confluence.
- Solid oral and written communication skills and be able to work effectively while build relationships with others.
- Attention to detail and logical thinking.
- Background on systems documentation.
- Previous Systems Analysis experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment as Product Owner for Medicare product