Sr. Product Owner (Healthcare)
- Job Title
- Sr. Product Owner (Healthcare)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Collaborate with stakeholder groups to identify, understand and capture functional needs of product stakeholders and define non-functional requirements to ensure value is delivered.
- Communicate business needs, write definition-of-ready user stories and incorporate architectural changes recommended by engineering.
- Maintain groomed backlog for business stakeholder priorities, ensuring the greatest value is delivered soonest.
- Ensure team's work creates iterative value, e.g. supports the completion of MVP/Epics in concert with other teams).
- Plan delivery of iterative value with other TPOs.
- Program / Product Increment (PI) Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, and Product Demos.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Business, Compliance, IRM, Infrastructure, Architecture and Software Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years in product ownership, product management or systems analysis & requirements definition.
- Experience in one or more of the following Healthcare domains: Medical, Pharmacy, Claims, Clients (Enrollment, Administration, Eligibility), Buyers, Providers, Behavioral.
- Working knowledge of database, services, APIs and related technologies.
- Previous programming experience preferred but not required.
- Scrum Master experience preferred but not required.
- Experience creating and managing capabilities, features, user stories, and a prioritized backlog.
- Experience defining technical solutions for complex business problems.
- Experience developing personas, use cases, roadmaps and process workflows.
- Experience translating product/platform strategy by writing detailed features and user stories consumable for delivery teams.
- Experience managing feature and story elaboration activities throughout delivery execution, typically maintaining 2 Sprints worth of 'ready' work (stories meeting DOR).
- Experience managing requirements for large programs with complex cross-functional dependencies.