Production Manager/Assistant PM (Mechanical Engineering Degree, 10 years of Automotive exp., 6 years of leadership exp.) (100% On-Site)
- Job Title
- Production Manager/Assistant PM (Mechanical Engineering Degree, 10 years of Automotive exp., 6 years of leadership exp.) (100% On-Site)
- Job ID
- Shorter, AL 36075
- Other Location
Production Manager / Assistant Production Manager
100% On-Site – Shorter, AL
$90,000/yr. - $100,000/yr. – Full-time Senior Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION
Responsible for overall coordination of the assigned production processes to ensure production targets are met timely and efficiently. Will manage a number of direct and indirect reports consisting of production engineers, production supervisors, production technicians, and hourly employees.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides supervision and direction to meet production objectives and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Monitors labor, scrap, quality, productivity, and other KPIs as required.
- Ensures measures are implemented to improve production methods, equipment, quality and efficiency.
- Develops department plans to support organization goals including staffing requirements for the area of responsibility.
- Communicates expectations and accountabilities for performance helping employees see the link between individual performance and department/company achievement of its strategic plan.
- Manages productivity of workforce to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Recognizes and rewards good performance and provides regular feedback to employees.
- Reports all production data to appropriate groups as required.
- Supports and ensures compliance with current quality and environmental systems.
- A 4-year degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university program.
- Minimum 10 years of Automotive Manufacturing experience.
- Minimum 6 years of managerial experience.
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact across multiple levels of the organization and across functions.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Work, Power Point)
- Bilingual (English and Korean) preferred.