- Job Title
- CRM Administrator
- Germantown, WI 53022
- Other Location
Summary of Role
The CRM Administrator, an integral member of the Commercial Team, will be based Germantown, WI and support users of the Salesforce CRM platform across the US and Europe. The Administrator will provide support and training to the Sales and Business Development teams through ensuring data integrity and accuracy, creating and maintaining accounts, preparing dashboards and reports and other activities. The Administrator will support the CRM Manager through user set up and maintenance, basic platform customizations, preparation and maintenance of processes and procedures and other larger projects as workflows and processes evolve. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience working in Salesforce supporting a B2B organization focusing on contract services.
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account creation and maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Maintain active relationships with CRM users, driving engagement and provide ongoing support and training to users of the Salesforce platform to ensure best practices are being followed.
- Work with Commercial Leadership to prepare reports and presentations for scheduled meetings.
- Work with the CRM Manager to develop documentation of existing processes.
- Work with the CRM Manager on ad-hoc projects and new processes.
- Maintain an effective system of regular data cleaning and data management.
- An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Service-orientated, experience working to support external or internal customers.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and planning skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and proactively responsive to change.
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of CRM and data principles including automation, data structures, integrated systems, data importing and logic
- Proficient in Microsoft software, specifically Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience providing support to and training to Software users
- Business use of database technologies, including experience in reports and data analysis
- Passion to drive the speedy resolution of issues, achieve decisions and obtain approvals
- Identifies priorities and consistently achieves key targets
- Tackles tasks in a systematic, efficient and logical manner
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience
- Minimally a bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of role related experience.
- Experienced in the Salesforce environment, keeping up to date with new releases and using the Trailhead training platform (certification is a plus).
- Experience in the biotech and healthcare industry is a plus.
- Up to 10% travel required.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and smell. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level is moderate to noisy. Occasionally, employee may be exposed to airborne particles and fumes. Occasionally, employee may be exposed to chemicals. Must have the ability to wear PPE as required. Employee occasionally may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration.
Diversity and Inclusion
Sterling values diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, marital status, gender identification or expression, medical condition (including genetic characteristics) or any other protected characteristic as established by law.