Technical Training Specialist (Remote)
- Job Title
- Technical Training Specialist (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Nashville, TN 37214
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Technical Training Specialist in a remote capacity.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Technical Training Analyst will on board new and up train tenured employees by facilitating systems and conducting process training in both a classroom and virtual learning environment. They ensure each learner has the knowledge, skills and abilities to meet customer expectations and enterprise goals. The Technical Training Analyst will be responsible for assessing the training needs of each learner and facilitating the training program to meet those needs, while managing and maintaining a safe and effective learning environment. They will provide feedback and coaching as needed where quality, performance or behavior issues are identified.
- Execute the delivery of system and process training in accordance to curriculum instructions.
- Plan, schedule and provide Facilitation support for a variety of training efforts across multiple work areas via classroom, virtual and other methods.
- Provide observation support and mentoring efforts for Training Assistant Program, (TAP) participants
- Provide ongoing feedback of curriculum enhancement opportunities for training programs and materials
- Lead and manage coaching conversation.
- Review quality and performance records to determine opportunities for review and retraining needs that may be associate specific.
- Partner with Organization leadership to provide facilitation, consulting or operational support as needed
- Respond to specific training requests by leadership team or quality.
- Maintain training records and LMS reporting to ensure 100% completion.
- Regularly attend Team, leadership and curriculum meetings
- Ongoing self and professional development to remain up to date on current technology and processes
- Lead or support departmental projects or functions as determined by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ prior experience facilitating training/workshops and strong knowledge and understanding of Adult Learning principals highly preferred.
- Experience with delivering classroom training content in person & virtual highly preferred.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, monitoring, and providing feedback required.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook) - WebEx skills required.
- Ability to plan for and Adapt to a changing environment
- Experience working with cross functional teams/departments to research and resolve issues.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule.