Sr. Data Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Data Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Senior Data Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- The Senior Data Analyst will support Technical Product Owners and Agile Scrum Teams in a variety of areas including data governance, data analysis, data modeling, data quality, data profiling, data migrations and integrations and other specialized data management functions.
- This person is a solid, independent, senior lead equipped to manage and direct activities related to analysis, design, and support of technical data management solutions for large-scale, Enterprise projects.
- This person is adaptable, flexible, and capable of managing change and bringing structure to the team in a fast-paced delivery environment.
- This Senior Data Analyst is willing to lend a hand in multiple capacities to help the team achieve its primary purpose of delivering incremental value to the business and customers.
- Elicit, analyze, interpret business and data requirements to develop complete business solutions, includes data governance, data models, data life cycle management, metadata, data migrations, and reporting elements.
- Work with technology and Agile product teams to understand the business meaning of data, provide analysis and requirements so that data design is fully understood, and the development initiatives are in line with intended design and standards.
- Deliver business or enterprise data deliverables (that adhere to enterprise frameworks) for various platforms/servers/applications/systems.
- Provide data analysis and requirements within enterprise platform (AWS Cloud).
- Implement processes aligned to data management standards, ensure data quality and requirements are embedded in/adhered to within system development deliverables.
- Develop, maintain knowledge of data available from upstream sources and data within various platforms.
- Perform data profiling.
- Help development and testing teams resolve data issues.
- Support the user community by helping them interpret data.
- Be the primary data manager and steward of enterprise data repositories to implement, maintain, enhance data governance, quality, and related policies, aligning with Enterprise standards and frameworks.
- Ensure capture of requirements related to data privacy and security, governance, and access controls.
- Lead intake activities for new work requests to onboard new source data and consuming data platforms
- Assist Technical Product Owners in decomposing new feature requests
- Assist Technical Product Owners in Scrum ceremonies
- Experience in data analysis, data profiling, data transformation, and data reconciliation techniques.
- Hands-on experience with data quality and remediation tasks to interpret data quality issues, data flows, report mappings, and assist to develop the data lineage process.
- Understanding of data governance best practices, tools, processes, and roles
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across IT and business
- Passion for data and how to make it easy to find, understand and use
- Ability to influence others to align on data quality resolution solutions
- Experience establishing standard data definitions, reference data management, analyzing data models and data sources to develop data dictionaries and data lineage documentation, defining Data Quality (DQ) controls/rules, and document data policies.
- Willing to be flexible in approach to responsibilities to ensure project is kept on track and deliverables are executed on time and with high quality
- Healthcare/Health Insurance experience is a plus