IT Auditor- Remote
- Job Title
- IT Auditor- Remote
- Job ID
- Parsippany, NJ
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Business Consultant will support the day to day operational needs of the business served and use data to identify and build operational efficiencies, best practices and help support to drive strategies that align with business and firm wide objectives.
Work you'll do
Maintain relationships and knowledge of practitioners to more efficiently provide services.
Build executive level PowerPoint presentations using key business and metrics.
Assist with the analysis of data to help provide creative solutions on business issues.
Leverage strong analytical skills to break down internal and external factors influencing the business.
Apply the key concepts of logical structuring to create presentations and other business communications that resonate with and influence the business.
Computer System Validation/IT QA- Auditor
· Identify opportunities for improvements in practices against policies, local procedures,
industry standards and laws/regulations.
· Analyze data and document findings and recommendations in audit reports.
· Effectively communicate, present professionally, and collaborate with management, as
well as with the individual’s peer group
· Making reasonable recommendations for improvements
· Review updated documentation to make sure to close all audit observation/findings.
· Review the suitability of internal control design and provide effective challenge to
· Using available technical resources and tools to research and expand one's sphere of
knowledge to enhance work product
· Execute test plans to assess design and operating effectiveness of management’s
· Perform external audits of vendors and suppliers and generate reports providing
recommendations on results of audit
· Perform internal as needed to assess compliance with approved operating procedures
· Review/Approve/Write/Revise Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions,
Policies, Protocols and Reports related to departmental activities
· Participate in inspection preparedness to maintain inspection readiness.