Accounting Analyst (Automotive) (Fully on-site in Novi, MI) - 2 Openings
- Job Title
- Accounting Analyst (Automotive) (Fully on-site in Novi, MI) - 2 Openings
- Job ID
- Novi, MI 48377
- Other Location
Accounting Analyst (Automotive/Manufacturing) (fully on-site in Novi, MI)
The Accounting Analyst is responsible for general ledger. This includes auditing to corporate policy, account reconciliations, processing journal entries, analyzing flux, and providing various reports to management.
- Communicate with Banks, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Payroll, HR, and employees around the globe, as needed to resolve issues.
- Coordinate reconciliation of sub ledger accounts and general ledger
- Performing quarterly/monthly balance sheet and income statement fluctuation analysis process for areas of responsibility accurately and on-time.
- Calculating and entering monthly journal entries.
- Assisting in month end management and reporting.
- Research to support employee inquiries and management questions.
Years of Experience:
- 2-5 years of accounting experience.
- Some Automotive/Manufacturing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in accounting.
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications:
· Experience in automotive/manufacturing, SAP and MS Excel are preferred for this position but not required.
· Must be a self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work effectively within a team setting.
· Flexibility in work schedule is necessary to accommodate periods of high volume workload.
· In addition to strong accounting skills the successful candidate will need to demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, documentation and research capabilities.
- Overtime as required to meet month end requirements.