Onsite Technical Support Analyst
- Job Title
- Onsite Technical Support Analyst
- Job ID
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Onsite Technical Support Analyst in Morris Plains, NJ. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
Schedule: 7:45 AM to 4:15 PM EST Monday-Friday
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Work with a technical staff and provide leadership and direction amongst the team.
- Provide excellent colleague level 2/3 support, answer questions and resolve issues related to all technology products and services.
- Diagnose colleague technical problems, provide creative solutions and alternatives that meet business needs.
- Use all tools and resources available to you to solve our colleague’s situation.
- Resolve issues within a specified timeframe per our SLA’s (Service Level Agreement).
- Refer unresolved issues and escalate problems to appropriate technical support groups identified in the Customer Support Process to ensure resolution is achieved.
- Maintain a clear level of communication with the colleague and advise of next steps, always keeping the colleague informed.
- Maintain documentation on incoming issues including steps and actions taken to resolve colleague issues. Updates notes accordingly in ticketing system to ensure follow up is being documented.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination.
- Continually focus on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and/or a minimum of 5 years work experience in a Technology field.
- In depth knowledge of technology or broad knowledge of multiple technologies and platforms.
- Requires sufficient knowledge of Technology operations, responsibilities, work flow processes and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Technical knowledge of the following platforms and technologies, including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft - Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, iOS, PC Imaging & MS Office Suite.
- Local and Wide area networks.
- A+ and Network + level, and higher, knowledge base required for expert troubleshooting of technical issues.
- MAC computers and Operating systems.
- Android and iOS mobile devices.