Teamcenter Enterprise Developer( Java, C++, and C#) Remote
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Enterprise Developer( Java, C++, and C#) Remote
- Job ID
- Livon, MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
- Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral); leadership of a small teams
- Experience working in a customer-facing experience in professional services with related soft skills
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with implementing Enterprise systems
- Experience developing ITK customizations in Teamcenter Enterprise
- Knowledge of delivery frameworks and methodologies for a Professional Services organization
- Knowledgeable in PLM domain areas such as: Teamcenter Materials management methodology, Supplier Collaboration Foundation (SCF).
- Comfortable with defining attributes necessary for configuration in Teamcenter BMIDE (doesn’t need to know how to configure the BMIDE, but knowledgeable of the attributes that should be defined)
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA, C++, C#
- Programmer will develop REST APIs. Requires solid C and Java programming skills.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.