Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Warranty Claims Processor
- Job Title
- Warranty Claims Processor
- Job ID
- Elkhart, IN 46516
- Other Location
We currently have an open opportunity for a Warranty Claims Processor at our Dexter Axle Elkhart Corporate facility.
Pay rate is $22-25/hour.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Prepares, records, and submits warranty claims to the factory and/or distributor and reconciles them accordingly. Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor. Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation. Verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Match invoices to warranty cases and review for payment
• Create payment tracking for approval
• Process credit memos in TCM once payment has been approved by management
• Warranty vendor maintenance for HQ warranty payments as well as the plant
• Process check requests
• Process ACH forms and follow through when needed
• Claim entry and review of VCB if prior authorization is not required
• Assist in HOT cases per management request
• Assist in part orders per management request
• Assist in call tags per management request
• Assist with warranty email per management request
• Provide updates to admins and customers on payment status
• Follow up with AP on late or lost payments
• Provide check payment report to AP after check processing at the end of the week
• Investigate deduction report items
• Request credit memo copies from Credit Department to be sent to customers
• Record warranty payments for warranty credit card transactions.
• Respond to emails sent to Invoice email
• Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
• Intermediate computer skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Able to work in a high pace/high volume environment.
• Able to work well with others and be part of a team, transition between responsibilities given.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proven ability to provide extraordinary customer service to the dealer/customer.
• Ideal candidate has a Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or comparable discipline; however willing to train the right candidate
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) plan with company contributions
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply !!
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.