Member Experience Manager
- Job Title
- Member Experience Manager
- Job ID
- Irvine, CA 92618
- Other Location
The Member eXperience Manager (MX) will help shape the future of Cyvatar’s Membership eXperience Team. This position is non-standard in the industry and will provide the opportunity to help define what the member subscription experience should be for Cybersecurity in the future.
The Cyvatar Member eXperience (MX) Manager bridges the gap between our members (customers) and the Cyvatar brand they work for. This person ensures that each touchpoint across the member journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. A successful Member eXperience Manager often increases members satisfaction rates, increases members loyalty, and gains more referrals from those loyal members.
This will be an experienced and seasoned veteran in working with Customers within the Cybersecurity industry. They will contribute to shaping the membership experience. In addition, this person will drive expansion within existing memberships and ensure retention rates. This person focuses on delighting, and exceeding member expectations and will be scheduling and communicating timelines, meetings, and deliverables with the members in partner with the Member Delivery Lead. This person will collect and identify additional needs for the members and raise those to the member success team.
What you can look forward to in this role:
- Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the Cyvatar member experience
- Drive member journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client’s behalf
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations
- Develop listening points in the member journey, define segmentation of member base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Test new strategies for driving member value
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes Cyvatar uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the Cyvatar member and Cyvatar staff throughout the lifecycle.
- Maintain updated knowledge of assets (documentation, templates, partners, etc) specific to the company’s needs.
- Facilitate Member Welcome
- Provide excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Maintain high ethical standards and professionalism.
- Multitask and prioritize as necessary to meet Member needs.
- Represent the company with integrity and dedication.
- Will work in tandem with the Directors of Technical Solutions.
Experience that will aide in the success of this position:
- 5-10 years experience with direct customer interaction and relationship management
- Excellent office and computer skills
- Ability to improvise and resolve issues efficiently with poise.
- Ability to provide professional communication in all environments
- Strong organizational, communication and verbal skills
- In-depth understanding of essential customer service standards and company policies
- Proven skill in developing relations with members, vendors and internal departments
- Aggressive Time and resource management
- Ability to project a professional and knowledgeable demeanor
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new processes
- No drama attitude
What Cyvatar provides to you:
- A culture built on passion, humility, transparency, trust, accountability, and positive vibes
- Excellent Medical, Vision & Dental coverage with various options to choose from
- 401k Savings Plan
- Open PTO policy
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Health Savings Account Program
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (liveandworkwell.com)
- Wellbeing Resources
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Training and Development
- “Work Perks” through our Insperity portal