Software Development Engineer in Test
- Job Title
- Software Development Engineer in Test
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Other Location
POSaBIT is a well-funded FinTech startup, working exclusively within the cannabis industry. We build solutions to create new and better financial services and transaction methods for our customers. We strive to bring cutting edge software and technology to the cannabis industry, so that all merchants can have a safe and compliant set of services to solve the problems of a cash-only industry. Our home base is just outside Seattle, but we are looking for candidates from all over the country that can work remotely.
Top reasons to work with us:
- Our target markets are growing at 25X over the next three years.
- Being part of this new industry customers need our innovative solutions, making us uniquely positioned to capitalize on a once-in-a-lifetime market opportunity.
- We have an undeniable positive impact on our customer’s business, providing tremendous value and solving critical pain points.
- We offer a fun, dynamic workplace staffed by passionate individuals who are committed to achieving something special.
- Your contributions will be visible and be impactful!
- Proactivity and risk-taking are encouraged and rewarded.
- Validating new software releases. This includes Android applications and Ruby on Rails web applications.
- Develop test cases and testing plans.
- Write test automation scripts for integration tests.
- Work with engineers and product managers to determine testability of requirements.
- Load testing, security testing, and performance testing.
- Act as technical support for our account management team.
- Participate in software development best practices, including code reviews, post-mortems, stand-ups, etc.
What you need for the position:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant quality assurance (SaaS, financial systems, and/or startup experience is a plus).
- 3-5 years of experience writing automated tests for a mobile application.
- 3-5 years of experience writing automated tests for web applications.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of relational database systems.
- A self-driven and detail-oriented mindset.
- Experience with GitHub source control, bug tracking, and at least one agile methodology.
- AWS or other cloud-based hosting experience, a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- You get to work in a fast-growing industry experiencing rapid growth.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact and be recognized for it.
- Stock option plan.
- Excellent benefits including – medical, dental, vision, 401k, life and disability insurances.
POSaBIT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.