Data Product Manager
- Job Title
- Data Product Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Other Location
- HYBRID ROLE: Candidate will be required to go into office as needed. LOCATIONS: San Francisco, CA & NY
Data Product Manager
9+ Months W2 Contract
San Francisco, CA or New York, NY (Hybrid)
The Digital Experience (DX) Marketing Measurement and Operations (MM&O) team is looking for a results-oriented, data-driven, and collaborative Product Manager to accelerate our fast-growing business. DX is an exciting, constantly evolving space that needs your skillset to drive marketing insights and generate long-term value for Adobe and its customers. We are passionate about diving deep into the data and building solutions to help our partners scale. In this role, you are tasked with building data and BI solutions to transform systems and operations.
The business unit is on a path to building a more connected data solution integrating data from marketing campaigns, website experiences to sales pipelines. This data solution will be built in the context of multiple business transformations: CRM platform from Salesforce to MS Dynamics, Data platform from Hadoop to DPaaS (Databricks). As a result, we are posed with a rare opportunity to connect, design and optimize the business process and data collection, and reporting for the end-to-end GTM lifecycle.
What you'll do:
- Understand the current data/reporting capabilities, future vision, and define the process, road map, and detailed technical specifications for implementation.
- Lead planning and vision sessions with business and technical teams, and develop product roadmap and plans.
- Proactively manage cross-system dependencies to mitigate risk and ensure scale and reliability of the platform and solutions.
- Work closely with engineering teams through the release cycle, from initial rollout to subsequent improvements.
- This will involve excellent x-functional collaboration, understanding process & pain points, documentation, data & reporting design, task prioritization doing all this with the focus on making internal customers successful.
- Bachelor or graduate degrees in Data analysis, business, engineering, computer science or relevant fields.
- 5+ years of data product management experience is required, preferably in GTM functions with experience launching global largescale data solutions with supporting change management.
- Articulate in defining product requirements, writing functional specs, and user stories.
- Conceptualize, define build, and release data and BI products.
- Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large data sets using SQL.
- Results-oriented, with an attention to detail, and the ability to work at all levels within the organization.
- Understanding of CRM systems such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics Data objects with marketing and sales analytics experience.
- Experience with web analytics data, such as Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with Hadoop and Databricks.
$67.60 - 84.50 / HR
- Pay Range
- $67.60 Hourly to $84.50 Hourly