- Job Title
- Program Coordinator
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Other Location
6+ Months W2 Contract or C2C
Remote (PST hours required)
Workday is seeking an innovative and passionate Global Enablement Marketing Program Coordinator to help support various global integrated marketing initiatives. This position plays a key role in the organization, coordination, and management of global campaigns while working closely with global campaign team members, such as program managers, web production, content strategy, localization, marketing operations and channel partners.
Are you driven by getting things done and achieving results? Passionate about global marketing and helping drive program success into the future? If you are great at cultivating relationships, thrive in project management workflows and love attention to detail, this position might be a great fit for you!
What you'll do:
- Support the team with global workflows, development of program plans, ways to achieve operational excellence and overall execution of integrated marketing programs.
- Partnering with campaign leads, regional marketing teams, and global digital teams to document and communicate key planning/program scope and build project plans and timetables for their execution.
- Coordination of various external/internal teams working on the campaign and ensuring interlock across the various marketing systems and tools including Workfront, Marketo, Tableau, and Salesforce.
- Prior program coordination experience.
$26.48 - $31/ HR
- Pay Range
- $26.48 Hourly to $31.00 Hourly