Marketing Manager 5
- Job Title
- Marketing Manager 5
- Job ID
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Other Location
- 601 Townsend St,
Marketing Manager 5
6+ Months W2 Contract
San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a highly experienced and skilled Senior Product Marketer to support our Adobe Experience Manager product. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in software technology, with a specific focus on go-to-market experience in mid-market or SMB/start-up software companies, and knowledge in the B2B space. The Senior Product Marketer will play a crucial role in bringing our core product positioning into various channels, crafting the right messaging for each touchpoint for the right audience, and collaborating with fellow product marketing teams, sales, operations, and customer success teams across Adobe.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies and product positioning for Adobe Experience Manager in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Create and deliver compelling messaging and value propositions across multiple channels to drive demand and increase awareness of the product.
- Create sales enablement materials such as presentations, product guides, and customer case studies to support the sales team in their efforts.
- Partner with demand generation and sales teams to develop campaigns that increase awareness and generate demand for Adobe Experience Manager.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and customer behavior to continuously optimize product positioning and messaging.
What you'll need:
- MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in product marketing for software technology, with a focus on go-to-market experience in mid-market or SMB/start-up software companies, and knowledge in the B2B space.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful go-to-market strategies for software products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling messaging and value propositions.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to conduct competitive research and analysis.
- Experience in creating sales enablement materials such as presentations, product guides, and customer case studies.
$81.12 - $101.40/ HR
- Pay Range
- $81.12 Hourly to $101.40 Hourly