Wavespace AV/Technology Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Wavespace AV/Technology Support Specialist
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
- Onsite - Union Square, NYC
EY Wavespace AV/Technology Support Specialist
3+ Months W2 or C2C Contract
New York, NY (On-site)
The wavespace AV/Technology Support Specialist will act as a dedicated on-site support wavespace specialist and technical first point of contact for meetings and events held in their respective geographic area. In this role, they should be able to deliver quality client service, be equipped with appropriate knowledge and be well-versed technically of EY’s technology landscape. The wavespace Support Specialist will also need to maintain ongoing relationships with Regional and Team Leads as well as the Global Event Enablement team, ensuring open communication and feedback. In addition, they’ll need the ability to build ongoing relationship with other EY Technology teams and Service Line functions to provide relevant services and opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Assists with local on-site and off-site support for firm sponsored wavespace functions/meetings, including a deep understanding and knowledge of network infrastructure, lab/wavespace internal networks and the EY network.
- Assist with the deployment of hardware and software to end users (including the installation, configuration and testing of more complex firm hardware).
- Assist with provisioning and de-provisioning processing, including setting up of hardware/software for the wavespace support team.
- Assists with (or coordinates) the repair of end user hardware and/or lab hardware and the reinstallation of software as necessary to resolve end user incidents as well as wavespace specific technologies (e.g. MS Surface Hubs, iPads, Microsoft Surface tablets, Digital Signal Processors, Microphone systems, wireless presentation systems, etc.) including the maintenance of these technologies.
- Support of technology applications including MURAL, Miro, Zeetings, Mentimenter, Co Create, and others etc.
- Additional applications – Bluejeans, Skype, Webex, Teams.
- AV components – Screens; Projectors; Audio/Visual matrix; Digital Signal processors; Cameras, Oblong, etc.
- Additional AV Components – Raritan(KVM), Box computers, NVX Endpoints, ChromeSticks, Analogway, 360 Cameras.
- Support AV software – Ventuz, Light Key (Astera Lights, Titan Lights), AppSpace, Crestron, QSYS, Gitbash, Solstice, OSC Designer, analogway.
- Support Lab specific hardware - Samsung Flip; MS HoloLens / Oculus Rift; 3D Printer; Digital fabrication machines.
- Additional Hardware – Oculus Go, Surface Studio, Drones.
- Operating System Support – Windows 10, Apple Mac OS (Both EY loadset and consumer) at an Intermediate Level.
- Knowledge in utilizing NAS capabilities and secure storage.
- Understand and interpret specialized network configurations (IE-enablement of AirCast for IOS devices on network).
- Maintain on-site servers for event use (Value Creation Tool) – Windows Kiosk mode and Kiosk mode on iPads.
- Communicate and manage relationships with vendors.
- Able to analyze network issues and report appropriately to have addressed quickly (IE – cisco proprietary).
- Track and resolves all related Incidents and Service Requests in Ticket Management System; identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
- Under minimal supervision, provides after-hours service for escalated issues from the Service Desk, Team Lead or wavespace stakeholder.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the EY Technology organization and service offerings in order to identify how best to address end user technology needs and incidents.
- Understand the Firm’s business and organization sufficiently to anticipate and resolve end user technology issues that affect productivity of Firm personnel.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer related field or equivalent work experience
- Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) or similar industry certifications desirable
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience in end user technology support
- Event support and live event management/production
- Knowledge of AV industry standards highly recommended
- Experience with cloud technology e.g. MS Azure is beneficial
$27.52 - $34.40 / HR
- Pay Range
- $27.52 Hourly to $34.40 Hourly