- Job Title
- SAS Programmer
- Job ID
- Boston, MA
- Other Location
Looking for a SAS Programmer for a long term consulting engagement in NYC, Boston or DC area.
Provides programming support to research projects; interacts with stakeholders to understand requirements and develops appropriate solutions. Develops statistical reports per project specification.
- Good knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS macros, and SAS/GRAP
- Preferred: R, Stata, or other additional programming skills.
- SAS 9 certification (advanced or clinical trials preferred)
- Experience in supporting regulatory submissions
- Knowledge of statistical methods for categorical data analysis
- Ability to design, develop, evaluate and modify SAS programs. Assesses data accuracy and consistency.
- Applies knowledge and skills, and provide consultation when needed.
- Validates, documents and archives single-use programs. Ability to validate and document SAS macro library.
- Tests, documents and integrates software tools into programming procedures.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree or MS with 2 years of experience or Ph.D with no experience as a statistical programmer using SAS in related field.
- Preferred: MS with 3+ years of experience or Ph.D.